- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons white rum
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cups cubed peeled ripe mango (about 2 mango)
- 2 cups cubed peeled kiwifruit (about 6 kiwifruit)
- 2 tablespoons flaked sweetened coconut, toasted
- Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, and cook 1 minute or until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat; stir in rum and lime juice. Cool completely.
- Combine mango and kiwifruit; add rum syrup, tossing gently. Sprinkle with coconut.
You can substitute rum for mango nectar or fresh orange juice.