Spicy Carrots and Pomegrante
- 1 pound carrots, peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate molasses
- sliced mint for garnish (or basil or both)
- Preheat oven to 220’C (425’F)
- Cut carrots in half lengthwise.
- Cut halves in half to create quarters if carrots are thicker.
- Toss carrots with olive oil, cumin, cayenne, coriander, and salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 minutes, flip carrots, and roast for another 5 minutes.
- Toss carrots with pomegranate molasses (or 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar) and roast for another 5 minutes until golden.
- Toss with mint and/or basil and serve.