- 8 oz pinch of salt
- 1t (fresh if you have it!)
- 1/2 pt Vegan (unsweetened plain flavor)
- 1/2 pt Vegan Soy Milk (unsweetened)
- Simply whisk all your ingredients together, and maybe add a few extra SMALL drops of just to make the batter a little runny. Then pour into the pudding pan or and put them into the !
- You’ll want to cook your vegan Yorkshire puddings at about 180 C (350 F) for roughly 15 – 20 minute
- Make sure they are nice and golden brown on top. They will start to rise a bit in the oven and then sink when you pull them.
- You might want to cut one of your vegan Yorkshire puddings open to make sure the inside is not still uncooked, which can ruin the texture of your vegan Yorkshire pudding recipe.
- Everyone’s oven is a little bit different, and it can be very easy to over or undercooked your vegan Yorkshire puddings, so you might want to do a trial run or two to find out exactly what works best for you!