This recipe is vegan friendly.
- 8 button mushrooms, halved
- 2 zucchinis, cut into 2cm pieces
- 300g firm , cut into 16
- 200ml & roasted garlic
- Soak skewers in water for 20 minutes to avoid burning during cooking.
- Thread mushrooms, zucchini and tofu alternately onto bamboo skewers.
- Place prepared kebabs into glass dish. Pour teriyaki marinade over kebabs and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Heat barbecue or grill plate over a medium heat.
- Place kebabs onto or grill.
- Turn kebabs to ensure even cooking. Cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Drizzle kebabs with any remaining marinade and serve with .