Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1/4 (450g) pineapple, peeled, chopped
- 1/4 cup crushed ice
- 400ml can coconut cream, chilled
- 2 bananas, chopped
- 250g strawberries, hulled
- Place pineapple, ice, coconut cream and half the banana in a blender. Blend until smooth. Divide three-quarters of pineapple mixture between 6 chilled glasses. Add strawberries and remaining banana to remaining pineapple mixture in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour strawberry mixture onto pineapple mixture in glasses. Swirl together. Serve.