Ingredients (serves 20)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place bread on tray.
- Combine oil and garlic in a bowl. Brush both cut sides of bread with oil mixture. Bake, turning once, for 20 minutes or until golden and crisp. Serve warm.
- 4 buns (you pick what you like)
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3/4 cup non-dairy butter
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika, for sprinkling
- Cut rolls in half vertically and horizontally so you have 16 pieces.
- Add crushed garlic to butter, with Italian Seasoning.
- Mix well.
- Spread liberally onto the buns
- Place buns on tray and grill until golden and crunchy around the edges.
- Sprinkle with a small bit of paprika.