Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 x 375g pkts fresh spinach and ricotta agnolotti
- 1 x 430g btl roasted capsicum, drained
- 1 x 425g can Woolworths Select diced tomatoes
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 large sprigs fresh rosemary
- 125ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 130g goats cheese, crumbled
- Cook the agnolotti in a saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, place the capsicum and tomato in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and rosemary and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until the garlic is soft. Add the wine and cook for 1 minute or until the wine reduces slightly. Add the capsicum mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Add the agnolotti to the pan and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until heated through. Divide the agnolotti mixture and spinach among serving dishes. Sprinkle with goats cheese to serve.